Your friends and family may think they’ve done it all at the lake, but they haven’t truly fulfilled their need for speed until they’ve ridden the Trickster 2 from O’Brien. Its laydown-style design allows up to two riders to lay flat and ride headfirst for a more exhilarating experience. The Trickster 2 is built to perform for years, featuring a tough 30/24 gauge PVC bladder covered with a strong and durable 420D/840D nylon cover. Four handles with EVA knuckle guards are situated in front of riders, giving them secure anchor points within easy reach. Take it from us—they’ll need ‘em. A Boston valve provides quick inflation and deflation.
• 54” x80”
• UP TO 3 RIDERS OR 510 LBS.
• 30/24 GAUGE PVC
• FULLY COVERED 420/840 D NYLON
• 6 HANDLES W/ EVA KNUCKLE GUARDS
• 3 EVA PADS
• 1 QUICK CONNECT TOW HOOK
• 1 BOSTON VALVE / 3 ECO VALVES
• ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY USE TENSILE STRENGTH TOW ROPE OF 3350 LBS